As a Restaurant Cleaner you are responsible for maintaining restaurant facilities, especially dinning areas and also back of the house.
Keep cleanliness levels to a high standard throughout these dedicated areas and assist in relevant operational duties and processes.
Job Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Complete all required standard checks and inspections as required.
- To keep cleanliness within all areas at a consistently high level of expectation, creating a memorable experience for every guest.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedure.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Managers.
- Previous cleaning experience desirable
- Friendly, confident and outgoing personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
Minimum of 16-30 hours per week.
You will work in shifts, including weekends and bank holidays.
Intermediate level of English and strong communication skills are essential
The successful candidates will also need to have their own transport.