We are currently recruiting for waiting staff to join our vibrant and highly successful team.
As waiting staff member, you will help to run the daily operations of the restaurant floor and ensure a smooth service is sustained. Understanding what it means to deliver exceptional customer service and be able to exceed guest’s expectations is imperative in this role.
Please note, due to the location of the venue, public transport is limited; therefore, own car will be essential.
To find out more please send your CV. Please note that we will not contact those who do not attach a CV.
- Possess a good command of the menu and wine list to deliver recommendations
- Take orders, post them accurately and delivery them on time
- Interact with guests in a warm and inspirational manner
- Awareness of daily bookings and manage a busy section
- Maintain and deliver consistent standards
- Oversee Commis Waiters and help your colleagues
- Complaint handling
- Previous experience as a Waiter or Head Waiter in a hotel or restaurant
- Good knowledge of food and beverage
- The ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- A good approach to teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
As waiting staff member you will work 38-48 hours per week (negotiable) on a flexible rota , where some days are split shift and weekends will be required (including Saturdays & Sundays)
30-48 per week