Experienced Grill Chef
Working at pace in a busy family owned Spanish Brasería Restaurant, you will be preparing and cooking from scratch all meat and fish using traditional skills.
The right Chef will have a positive hands on approach, good communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure with a passion to succeed and the ambition to progress within the company. Hygiene will be of major importance to you & you should be able to adhere to our strict food safety policy.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as Grill Chef
- Able to work weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Flexible attitude to work
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Hardworking, demonstrating a ‘can do, will do’ attitude.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid NI number.
What you will get
- Competitive salary plus a share of tips (100% of tips go to our teams)
- 28 days annual holiday pro rata (and all our sites are closed on Christmas Day)
- Meals on shift (When Restaurant is open all day)
- Free car park
- Personal training and development in your career.
As Grill Chef you will work 38-45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some days are split shift and weekends will be required (including Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays)